Bien le bonjour les cousins québécoués.
Juste au passage, je découvre votre désencyclopédie que je ne connaissais pas.
Apparemment v'z'êtes principalement d'outre atlantique. Ben figurez-vous que j'ai eu à peu près la même idée y a pas longtemps (en lisant l'uncyclopedia, moi aussi, bien sûr).
Mon truc à moi s'appelle l'ArdKorPedia. C'est un peu comme ici, sauf que c'est écrit en français (aïe, pas sur la tête).
Ah c'est encore un peu désorganisé, aussi, mais bon, on fait des efforts. Et puis notre organisation est un peu trop punk pour que ça ressemble autant au "vrai" Wikipedia que chez vous. Enfin bon c'est gentil comme tout par ici, on reviendra.
Thank you. Are there sysops here in our french uncyclopedia? Ducon 25 juillet 2006 à 12:19 (UTC)
- Another vandal moves pages erratically (look at my talk page). Please ban him. Ha, and can you please give me the sysop status? Thanks. Ducon 2 mars 2007 à 12:35 (UTC)
- Yes, I'll do that now. Angela<staff /> (talk) 5 juillet 2007 à 11:06 (UTC)
- Thanks--PiRK 5 juillet 2007 à 11:20 (UTC)
- This is done. Laurusnobilis's edits will now be hidden from the default recent changes. Angela<staff /> (talk) 24 juillet 2007 à 13:54 (UTC)
Image uploading problem
We are experiencing a problem : all uploaded images are zero-sized. Please check out our log : http://desencyclopedie.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/upload
Thanks in advance for your help
Would it be possible to block an IP range ? We have a very persistent vandal on our hands, who keeps coming back with 62.11.* IPs. We reported abuse to the corresponding authorities but would like to end this as soon as possible.
IE 6 problems
We have a strange problem with the monobook skin under IE 6 : all articles end with a problem report form in the article's body (see for example John Cage).
The problem remains. Here is the rendering of the bottom of the John Cage article in IE 6 :
- Thanks. I'll try to get this fixed as soon as possible. Angela<staff /> (talk) 5 novembre 2007 à 01:59 (UTC)
- I don't know why, but I cannot reproduce the bug anymore. Thanks for your time :) — THNOT admin | Votez ! | discu | mon livre d'or | 6 novembre 2007 à 20:02 (UTC)
The DPL feature (Dynamic Page List) was disabled on this wiki because it slowed wikia.
However, we haven't been given the chance to minimize our load on the wikia servers. Zuirdj, who seems to be in charge of this issue, and said we could work together to turn it back on, has not shown any sign of life since a week. Not having DPL fairly cripples Désencyclopédie, and we made efforts to change our use of DPL.
The latest status I got is here.
- It will be turned on again next week experimentally to see if the site can cope with it. Hopefully if it is not overused, it will be fine to leave it enabled. Angela<staff /> (talk) 21 novembre 2007 à 06:55 (UTC)
- Thank you, Angela ! I will (try to) do the necessary to not overuse. — THNOT admin | Votez ! | discu | mon livre d'or | 21 novembre 2007 à 10:18 (UTC)
Sorry to ask you again about this, but it's been weeks since the deactivation of DPL, and we have our hands tied, as you can see for yourself on our front page, which has become pretty pointless (we have lost the features and UnNews), or our Best Of page, among others.
As I suggested previously, I think the unnegotiated disabling of functionality is quite unfair. We are obviously willing to cooperate, and are prepared to strip off DPL queries one by one, if need be. In fact, since I removed what was apparently identified as the culprit, I don't think we use more DPL than, say, Uncyclopedia, which has widespread its use to manage their administrative processes. In short, we would like to have a status about the reactivation DPL. Even if you don't plan to reactivate it, please tell us, so that we can take measures, or this wiki will slowly die of under-management.
Thanks again for your understanding
Hi Angela. I was wondering if the dual license CC-BY-SA & CC-BY-NC-SA makes any sense. As far as I understand, it should be strictly equivalent to a single CC-BY-SA licence because the two licenses are identical except for the "no commercial use" aspect of CC-BY-NC-SA which is canceled by the CC-BY-SA license anyway. ΠR K(discussion) 28 juillet 2009 à 12:47 (UTC)
- I don't think it's a good idea. If you have a dual license, you often can't copy from resources that are under a single licence. For example, if you take something from Wikipedia, that has to stay either GFDL or CC-BY-SA; you can't put that on a wiki dual-licensed with cc-by-nc-sa. Angela<staff /> (talk) 28 juillet 2009 à 12:57 (UTC)
Hey my dude
Can you explain me the reason why this page actually doesn't exist ? Is that a plot our website ? Thank you for answering, I don't have only that to do, dude. _ signé : YOSHKILL LE BOSS -- envoyez-moi un MP et je verrai si je vous réponds août 24, 2011 à 12:55 (UTC)
- I don't think that page exists on any wiki anymore since the content was not accurate. However, you can find other stats at special:wikistats. Angela <staff /> août 25, 2011 à 04:34 (UTC)